photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


11.20.2009

Third Times A Charm

I never pass up the opportunity to participate in Days of Taste! I volunteered this time last year, and again in May 2009, and I LOVE IT! These kids are such vessels for learning, and I really enjoy teaching them...teaching them for two and a half hours and then giving them back to their ever patient teachers!!! :) I got Jessica to volunteer with me, and she had a blast, too!

The gorgeous display in the Farmer's Market

Jess and her team getting their washed produce and ready to make the salad

My kiddos and I- these boys were so sweet! My only little girl wanted nothing more but to hold my hand..awe!
The controlled chaos.
Chopping and Stirring
My fellow partner in crime
Already ready for next year..but the only difference is..I'll be a REGISTERED DIETITIAN!
sWeEtNeSs.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover