photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


11.01.2009

Happy Halloween..and Birthday

This Halloween weekend..I did not dress up :( and I didn't pass out candy, either :(

Instead..Jordan and I went to celebrate Jessica's birthday along with our sweets friends and family!

Dinner at Cuba Libre in Dallas- Jessica was excited!

My fellow interns outside the restaurant: (L-R)
Jessica, Hannah, Anna, and Ashley
Sweet Jessica- So thankful for her and her 24 years!
Posing before yummy Cuban dinner
Anna, Jess and Myself
The Birthday girl and her crazy husband, John
Me and the Hubbs..he gets more handsome by the day.
My Fajita Portabella Mushroom Taco
Jessica blowing out her candle..on her dessert, fruit, puff pastry thingy
Jenna's birthday was this week, too..and so us sisters celebrated with breakfast at my favorite place in Uptown- Breadwinners!!
Jenna and her Banana's Foster Waffle
So...if it's not rich enough, lets pour some syrup over it!
My breakfast..BLT Omlette: Egg White, Lettuce, Bacon and Avocado. Salsa Roja on top ;)
A*L*W*A*Y*S


So even though I didn't get to dress up and celebrate Halloween the typical way, it was still a fantastic weekend of celebration with friends. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover