photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


5.23.2016

weekend things

feeling refreshed this Monday morning.  this weekend was spent with lots of family and friends- the best kind of time!  I got out for a girls night with my dear friend Amy.. we don't see each other as often as we like because of, well, life is insane, but when we come together its like no time has passed.  we met up early for an afternoon movie- we saw Money Monster and let me just say it has been a long time since I saw a movie I really enjoyed.  this one was great!  George Clooney + Julia Roberts.. it was just really good.  I highly recommend!  I am excited for it to come out on dvd so me and the hubby can watch it together.  
after the movie it was all about the wine and cheese.  
and with Amy, its what we do best.
it was much needed to get out and have some 'me time', but waking to my babes was simply perfection.  I got some one on one time with Jo Grace while Parker and daddy ran some errands.  we did the usual saturday night church an mexican food with friends + BB and Papa came along this time, too!  there was also celebration of baby Grayson's baptism in the church Uncle J grew up in.  it was so sweet!  we ate a huge italian lunch afterwards with more friends and more family.. and rounded out the weekend with a dip in the pool.  Baker's first time afloat, and you guys- she was hilarious!  she wouldn't stop dunking her head under the water, splashing, and squealing in delight.  
plus. my silly child in an inflatable swan just made my entire weekend.
I hope yours was fabulous!  
here's to a great week!  XO!
 bottle c/o

 flower c/o // romper




3 comments:

Chelsea said...

They are so sweet!! Looks like a great weekend. Me time is needed and good for the soul :) Happy Monday!! Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

Becoming The Kelchs said...

Your little ones are the cutest!! I saw Baker in that swan on Instagram and died! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Please tell me where you got that swan!? Oh My Goodness. I need one for Brody!

Pin It button on image hover