photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


5.24.2016

tiny moments | aveeno skin care for baby

Baker's evening routine has quickly become my most favorite part of the day.  she's an absolute riot in the bath- splashing like a crazy person and flopping like a fish out of water as she lunges from one side of the tub to the other.  she has such contentment when she's in a warm bath, playing with her toys and exploring the water pouring out from the spout.  
these are the rare, tiny moments I have with my little girl- one on one.  I cannot get enough of her demeanor and patience with me as I soak up this time in the evenings with just her.  
time with all three of my girls is absolutely amazing.  chaotic.  hilarious.  
but one on one time with miss Baker Bree is so special. 



since the twins were born, we have run the gamut of body care products for baby- Parker had a terrible time with her sensitive + dry skin and we tried just about everything.  thankfully she's mostly grown out of all that, but Jordan has pretty sensitive skin himself, so a strict skin care routine is nothing new to us.  when Baker was born, I was concerned about using products that would irritate her skin like I'd experienced with Parker in the past.  it wasn't long before we noticed Baker's skin being sensitive to everything from body wash and lotion to diapers and wipes!  we started Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo when she was just weeks old and it showed visible results and what seemed like immediate relief.  she hasn't had to have an oatmeal bath in a while, but we are still pretty mindful of what we expose her skin to. my favorite part about a post bath Baker Bree is the way her baby skin feels after covering her from head to toe in yummy lotion


after bath-time fun, lotion, and pajamas we are finally ready for bed.
immediately after I lay her down for the night I want to scoop her right back up for more snuggles.  having spent the last hour of our day together having just the sweetest time, I don't want it to end!

the moments of pride.
the moments of chaos.
the moments of frustration. 
the moments of sweetness.
the moments of outstanding love for my three girls.

tiny moments that make up this mama life.
Share your #TinyMoments and tag @AveenoUS to show off your #AveenoBaby
as always, huge thank you to B Faith Photography for capturing these tiny moments with my baby girl.  I partnered with AVEENO® on this post. all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
bloom baby wipes are available at Target.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover