photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


10.10.2013

Shop My Closet

Tomorrow (Friday) morning at 10amCST I'll be hosting my very first Shop My Closet 'event' via the world of social media- Instagram.

Be sure to follow me @shopmasseya !

I've got lots to offer.. I realized as I started to go through my things that most of what I'm selling I've only worn once or twice.


Happy Shopping!  Feel free to email me (Contact info above) if you have any questions.  See you tomorrow morning!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lara said...

I hope you have more than clothing since your whole body is smaller than my thigh. LOL I would love to purchase from your closet. We both have love for Loft!

Chelsea said...

I totally missed this!! Please sell more of your clothes!! lol, jk! :)

Pin It button on image hover