photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.30.2011

Year in Review | 2011

JANUARY
The winter white stuff covered the grounds during the first months of this year- leaving me toasty indoors!
 FEBRUARY
I got (surprise) notice of my salsa recipe publication in Simple and Delicious Magazine
Miss Ashley's wedding festivities started full swing!  Myself and the other bridesmaids threw her Bridal Shower at Brio in Southkake (still one of my very favorite places to eat!)
 MARCH
A celebration with sushi as my sweet Jordan turned another year older {29}
APRIL
Ashley and Jarrett tied the knot in Dallas
MAY
Chocolate Broccoli had fun with the camera thanks to Memory Makers Photography
Jordan and I also took advantage of the Memorial Day weekend with a 'stay-cation' at the Gaylord, we were lazy in our cabana for four days- pictures weren't allowed ;)
JUNE
Gearing up for summer by spending plenty of (pool) time with friends
My girls and I also made an appearance honky-tonkin' on stage at the Byron
 JULY
We welcomed Baby Landon Tapella into our group- just a few short weeks later, Jacqueline and Travis outdid themselves with an amazing party celebrating the 4th
 These Massey's made plans for a move- first to Big Massey's for about a month, and then onto Fort Worth.  It was rough- but we had each other to make it all work.  We are a perfect team. 


AUGUST 
{JaMMM Packed}
The sweltering heat didn't stop us from having fun outdoors.
Restaurant Week did me well this August- I finally enjoyed dinner at SP, and even had the chance to meet the man! 
Celebrated 6 years with my Lou
The Massey's Move to Fort Worth
SEPTEMBER
I celebrated my twenty-seventh {on the 27th!} & we took a much needed four days away with great friends.
OCTOBER
Wedding on Lake Belton and the Rangers made it to the World Series {again}
 NOVEMBER
Lou and I made our way for some holiday shopping in Canton on a chilly {read: freezing} first Monday
{Thanksgiving in Belton 2011}
 DECEMBER
Our sweet little loft in downtown made up pretty for the celebration of the Season
{I love this time of year.}
 December was full of family and friends
Birthday dinner for Chris  {Mi Cocina}
 Celebrations with Friends {Close as Family} 



Christmas Card Photo Fun courtesy of Scott Hollrah

This Christmas was a beautiful one with my sweet- I enjoyed every minute spent with him and our family..
Christmas Eve service at Watermark was phenomenal, lunch at Corner Bakery then window shopping at Northpark, and a delicious evening at Maggiano's for our annual Christmas Eve dinner. 

This year was a roller coaster ride, but ended up being quite full of unexpected blessings. 

{I welcome the New Year with open arms- ready for whatever the Lord has in store for Jordan &myself. 
If I learned anything this year it is the glory of peace through placing my full hope and trust in my Savior.}

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover