photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.12.2011

Because It is Monday

And you may need a good laugh :)  This weekend Jordan and I spent our Saturday afternoon with the ever-so-talented Scott Hollrah for our annual Christmas Card photo shoot.  Normally- being the OCD dietitian that I am, these are done early, early November.  Life totally got in the way this year. 

Scott did an AMAZING job catching some super fun photos of Jordan and I.  We had a blast :)

Snow Fight?
 Jordan CLEARLY has HUGE hands.. bigger than that of my own (thankfully..)
 I may be little.. but never under-estimate my sneakiness- or this Texas hair.
 Oops!  What?!
 So silly :)

 Nice try, buddy..
 I love him.  Period. 


BEST time ever this weekend :)

I hope this makes you chuckle as hard as I did..and still am as I'm writing this. 

A special thank you to my sweet friend, Mindy for directing me to Scott from her oh-so-presh blog.  Scott- you are quite amazing, sir!!! 

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

What cuties you two are! You're both just so stinking precious!

Mindy Rives said...

Um, darling!!!!!!!!!!! Too stinkin' cute! Scott is way talented!

Kelley Jean said...

SOOO cute Amber!! Very precious!! You guys are GORGEOUS:) Merry Christmas to you and yours:)

Pin It button on image hover