photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.29.2008

Christmas 2008

Another Christmas come and gone, but it was so wonderful! Friends and family made it a memorable year and I am so thankful that all worked out the way it did. Jordan, Britt and I spent the night at the Massey's and opened presents Christmas morning. After a yummy breakfast of French Toast and Strawberry Mimosas, Jordan and I cleaned up and hit the road to Austin to be with my family. My mom outdid herself with all the food and desserts and will the boys played football, Sam and I decorated Gingerbread houses. The next morning we went to breakfast as a family and then it off to Belton for one last Christmas. More food and family and so much fun. We got home yesterday and let me tell you I am so thankful to relax! It has been sooo busy, but a good time, for sure!


Christmas Eve at Northpark

Eating at Maggiano's

Christmas Morning @ the Massey's

Scratching our Lotto Tickets from Roy..no winners


Making breakfast

Me and Jenna being so very silly. There were several other pictures, but not worth the embarrassment.
Our family of 3

Brittany being such a good dog!

Merry Christmas to Brittany!! She got a snazzy new bed!


She was thirsty on our road trip!


Christmas @ The Huey's
Opening presents

Me and John
Sam and I



Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

Ooh, how do you make a strawberry mimosa??

Pin It button on image hover