photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.29.2008

Tapas and Sparkling Sangria

Last week, Stephanie's sister, Jasmine came from New York with her husband to visit for Christmas. I have heard so much about her, and it was great to finally meet her. Once again, Steph and Shelley took me to expand my 'foodie horizons' and we ate at Sangria in Uptown. This is an authentic Spanish Tapas bar with Sparkling Sangria by the pitcher. We stuck with Sparkling Sangria by the glass, a good thing because after just half of one, Stephanie and I were already getting the giggles. :) I ate things like lamb and duck and really LOVED their pork with whipped cinnamon apple potatoes. Yum!! (You can say that, again!)
Steph, Amber, and Shell

Us, again :) Deeku, Amby Ben, Shallu
Jammu and Deeku
Being silly thanks to our Sangria sipping..."Jordan, I LOVE you!!"
Just one more at the end of the night. Love these girls!

Photobucket

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover