photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.11.2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I LOVE this time of year..it is beautiful in so many ways! The lights, the trees, the music, the family, and most of all, the MEANING of Christmas. Last week, I decorated our new home for the holiday season, and let me just say that I really wish, and am contemplating, keeping the decor up all year round! Haha! There is just something about the warmth that is brought to my home with all the lights and the tree, and the presents, too! ;)

Jordan put up lights on the outside of our house, too..but our yard is overflowing with leaves, so no picture here!

Speaking of leaves..Jordan bought a rake yesterday. He brought it in the house and asked me to hold it. He stood back and said "See, that looks good on you." AHEM..I don't think so. But, truly, if it came down to it, I would do it, but with a completely capable hubby that is willing to do it, I'm good watching from the window. Tehe..

2weeks from today is Christmas..CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!




Another view of the tree..it is still our littel one from the apartment..I plan on going after Christmas to get a deal for next year's decor!!



Our mantle..I bought some precious stockings in Canton a couple weeks ago..Can't wait for a fire in our fireplace!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the new page design! Can't wait to see the Christmas cards!

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

I love how you did your mantle!

Pin It button on image hover