photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


6.03.2016

five on friday

one. 
the RAIN.  oh my goodness.  so much drama and we are all over it.  this week we were able to sneak some time out side here and there in-between the storms.  It feels like a suffocating 150 degrees outside with 100% humidity, so the water table was necessary.  Baker LOVES it!  and the twins so as well, so they play well together when I pull it out.  those sweet little swim diapers came in our honest bundle this week!  B is wearing a medium and she's about 18 pounds. w also got the festive Fourth of July diaper print!  speaking of..that holiday is coming FAST.
two.
we plan to take all three babies to the annual Fourth of July fire family party this year, which means that these girls must be festively ready for it!  I loved the girl's bathing suits from last year so I wanted to find something just as sweet this year.  THIS one is absolutely precious! love this teeny smocked bikini and retro ruffles or gingham anything is so cute!  I also found these dresses at target for the big girls.. and Baker will be perfect in navy + stars- AND lets talk about the tie die denim.
so, I think you could say we are ready:)
three.
have you seen it?  starbucks came out with a new summer beverage.. and ohhh goodness. I am in love.  the sweet cream vanilla cold brew is number three on my list for this week, only because Baker's thighs are delicious and I need to go to some kind of support group for babies in bathing suits.  

four.
I know first birthday party planning stuff what on my list last week.  but when these paper flowers came in the mail this week I about keeled over dead in my tracks.  paper flora is amazing. 
A M A Z I N G.  
five.
I meal planned for nearly every single day next week! its been before I had with Baker.. so, going on an entire year, that I have done that for 5 days.
wanna know what we are eating next week?
(lightening it up with fat free half and half and adding chicken sausage!)
friday: date niiiiiight:)

happy weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got Brody one of the Honest swim diapers too and lord how much I love it! And speaking of Starbucks, girl I tried that this morning and I am in heaven with it! It will be my summer drink for sure. Love to your whole family

Pin It button on image hover