photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


2.08.2013

InstaWrap {02.08.13}

Well, my first week back at work is officially wrapped.  It was a great week, but I sure did miss my sweet babes!   I am very grateful for the weekend- I am wiped.  Plus, I get to see these baby bums for four days straight. 

I digg.

Check out this tummy time action.  Parker keepin' it real and simple, and Jolie..well she just keeps it simple.  She usually feels it necessary to take advantage of this opportunity to take a nap.  And those BabyLegs.  Love and adore!  These are perfect for the unseasonably warm {77 degree} weather we've been having.  Easy to pull on and off as needed for my girl's baby legs. 
I obsessively missed sushi while I was pregnant- so finally finally after church on Saturday night, Jordan and I had a dinner date while BB and Poppa watched the little bits.

I may or may not have eaten this Ahi Tower all by myself.  Don't judge. 
My, my this girl is so precious.  Her gray eyes match her momma's exactly.  I still cannot believe she is mine.
..and this little girl totally melts me. I just want to eat her alive.  This was Sunday morning before I went back to work on Monday.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect {last} day with them.
I mean.. look at this face??  So happy:) 
The nursery reveal happened.. #betterlatethannever #tookforever #iknow
Monday marked my first day back to work in 6 months... it was almost as if I never left:)
Work was great, loved getting back into the swing of things..But then I remember the two sweetest things on earth at home waiting for me- and was really ready to go home to snuggle them!  Day one = success!
Day two back back at work was harder than day one, hands down.  Parker was really congested and coughed the entire night before, and momma couldn't stay home to love on her the way a momma should when her sweet one if sicky.  It made me really sad- and a little stressed because neither have ever had so much as a runny nose in there {2 month} life.  So thankful for Jordan to have been home with her.
We were both so tired by the end of the night.  Parker didn't nap all day long, and we were so worried she was going to be up all night feeling bad.  I stopped to get Simply Saline at the pharmacy before heading home and it made a world of difference!!  She could breath and totally passed out- sleeping the whole night through. 
Daddy with 2 of his little ladies:)
Jordan sends me pictures of the girls all day long while I'm at work and it helps me get through my day without complete withdrawls.  Jolie has become quite the little ham.  The first picture on the top right is just precious!
My sweet Parker Jane was feeling 100% better!  My little sunshine- she totally brightens my day!
and.. to round out the week.  A little R&B love.  What many don't know about me is my random love for r&b/rap music.  I know- random, right?  I jam to Ludacris and 50 {fiddyy} cent.. and especially to this guy. 

He's my fav. 
Fo shizz..

TGIF, friends.  T.G.I.F!
Linking up with From My Grey Desk and Life Rearranged 


Photobucket

7 comments:

Sarah Tucker said...

Ummmm Parker's smile and Jolie's expressions make me melt! Can't wait to see all this cuteness tonight!

Andddd I am a robot on my birthday, lucky me.

Unknown said...

Hi Amber - I've recently read your blog from the beginning and I have to say what an inspiration your story has been! I am newly pregnant (5 weeks!) and hope to handle the experiece as graciously as you have.
The girls are just beautiful - what precious angels! -Emma

Meg @ Fit Tone Groove Mama said...

Your lil ladies are beautiful!

The Joiners said...

Big week for you for sure- hope you are able to rest and enjoy those cute girls this weekend!

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!! Your twins are beautiful!!! Glad your first week back at work wasn't too bad!!

Feel free to stop by my blog and say hello sometime!!

bgbychristina said...

Awww they are so adorable! I love your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx

thedailysugar.blogspot.com

Bri said...

Love the pictures of those adorable baby blue eyed girls! And those baby legs! Can't get any cuter. Glad you had a smooth first week back. Keep it gansta..Word. ;)

Have a great weekend!

Pin It button on image hover