photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


11.23.2012

What I Wore to Thanksgiving Dinner {Link Up}

The beautiful and hilarious Grace over at Camp Patton  kindly challenged her readers to share what they wore to Thanksgiving Dinner.. 

I was (creep-ish-ly) excited to learn her desire to see how my '4th trimester' bump would be dressed for this feast of a holiday.. 

Her super cute and true fall attire makes me swoon with jealousy.  Like, I'm seriously green.  It was 75 degrees here in the Lone Star State.  Seventy. Five.  Is it just me or does it feel like a crime when there isn't a crisp breeze in the air for the entirety of Thanksgiving?    

So, I've decided to share what I would have worn if the weather deemed appropriate.. and if I actually was going to lug this heavy belly out somewhere.       

We did actually get out for a bit yesterday morning.. scheduled first thing over at labor and delivery for the now twice weekly monitoring of these little bits.

So, I got dressed to some extent.  Nothing blogworthy.  (babies are perfect, and the NST showed true 'textbook' monitoring by the way)
Upon returning home..  Jordan's family was there busy cooking away and I quickly changed into my lounge pants for comfort.  There is no way I was staying in my skinnies for the Thanksgiving meal.  I'm all about the comfies

Thanksgiving Dinner Worthy:
Top: A Pea in the Pod (similar)
Vest: Loft (similar)
Scarf: Charming Charlie's
Skinnies: Loved by Heidi Klum
Boots: Steve Madden (similar)

What I Actually Wore:
Pants: Liz Lang Maternity via Target (similar)
Top: Motherhood

Check out the link up with other bloggers and their super cute Thanksgiving wardrobe.. unlike me, they most likely wore what they posted about.

If you haven't ever read Grace's blog, it is probably my favorite of all time.  I am usually in tears laughing so hard after reading her regular Simon Says posts and everyday antics of her precious kiddos.  Take a browse.. you'll be in love, too.  Promise.  

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love those scarves! I can never pull off a scarf quite right!

nicole said...

I loved our warm Thanksgiving day (I also live in Texas) but I'm not a fan of cold. You are just adorable!

Grace Marie said...

cutest preg alive .... I know you think your belly is big but I think mine is bigger at only 32 weeks with ONE baby ... one BIG BABY.

thank you THANK YOU for linking. I keep meaning to email you .. my doc recently put the X on running for me and I am going NUTS ... don't know how you do bedrest all the time .... maybe I'll send the kids down to keep you company :)

Anonymous said...

you look so flippin' amazing! WOW!! love the "would have" worn and the "did" wear....both great!!
Blessings!!

Pin It button on image hover