photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.02.2012

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 19lbs.  (Pre-pregnancy weight: 110lbs-112lbs.)   I am seriously all belly.  I feel like I am bigger everyday.
Maternity clothes? Full maternity. I am loving my maternity wardrobe.  I know.. My quest to be like those other preggo mamas and wear the belly band all nine months went out the window this week.  Even thought my maternity selection it is slowly growing and I feel like I'm wearing the same thing over an over again (the pink tank I am wearing- I wore it Friday evening, all day on Saturday, again to church on Sunday, and yet again.. this week to work.) I have fallen in love with the pure comfort of clothes that fit (and show off) my ever growing bump.
Stretch marks? Nope!  I did purchase some coconut oil this week- per the recommendations of multiple ladies in my life.
Sleep: In bed by 8:30pm-9pm every night.  Sleeping well for the most part - even with my early to bed routine I still feel like I could sleep the day away when it is time to wake up.  I have been getting up every 2 hours or so, about 4-5 times a night to go to the bathroom.  That has drastically increased over the past week or so.  I feel like I am going non-stop.  We go through toilet paper like crazy.. We need a new roll every few days :/  
Best moment this week: A perfect stranger at Kroger stopped me dead in my shopping tracks and told me I was just glowing.  Clearly she was talking in result of my pregnant belly, or else that would have been creepy.  Jordan tells me every single day how beautiful I am, but for whatever reason that stanger's sweet comment made my day.
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night.  Yes- I am aware that this is good practice for when the girls come- but if I could only get more than just a couple hours at a time without having to get up for a bathroom break.   
Movement: I am feeling them more and more this week!  Jolie (baby on my left) is the slightly smaller baby, and I seem to feel her movement more than Parker (baby on my right).  Yesterday I drank some 7up and that really must have tickled their tummies because I felt them for at least 30 minutes following.  I  can't wait for Jordan to be able to feel them!        
Food cravings: Dry cereal, Fruit, Plain Greek Yogurt, and anything salty.  My in-laws came to our side of town this past weekend, and knowing my fathom with fruit, my mother-in-law so sweetly brought me a rather large tub of fresh fruit (watermelon, canteloupe, blueberries, and strawberries- YUM!).  Well- Bree, that tub is gone:)   I am also in LOVE with Starbucks Passion Fruit Tea (a non-caffeinated beverage).  It is so good- even unsweetened! Another new development is my obsession with ice.  Sonic ice, actually.  I am fortunate to have an ice machine here at work that has the Sonic ice I know and love.  (If you don't know what Sonic ice is, you are missing out:)  It is a Southern thing.. or a Texas thing, actually.)  I know what you are all thinking- Pica.. but I am definetly not going without the nutrients my body needs with food- plus, my prenatal has plenty of iron, and no classic craving of dirt, clay, or laundry starch. I just simply like the texture of ice, I suppose.  Did you know it is 106+ degrees outside?  Plus it gets me extra fluids throughout my day:) 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not food per say- but I am seriously suffering from dizziness, which in turn is making me queasy.  It only happens when I get up about a million times a night to make my way to the bathroom.  I actually got physcially sick this weekend from getting up too quickly.  I have to make a real effort to get up and out of bed slowly or I'll end up passing out.    My Firefighter-Paramedic hubby educated me this morning- I must dangle me feet off the side of the bed for 10-12 seconds before getting up to allow for my blood pressure to regulate.
Gender:  My baby girls:) 
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Dizziness- blah.  Still with congestion, although it is subsiding a bit. and, of course, feeling like I have to pee at any given time of the day.  Oh- and my sweet friend Katie put it well- I am a garbage disposal- hunnnngry all the time.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Even though my nights are interrupted and I my tummy growls most of the day- I have no complaints.  I am so excited for the weeks to come!
Looking forward to: We go for our 20 week appointment on Tuesday, and I cannot wait!  4 weeks is a long time to go without seeing my sweet babies:) 

6 comments:

Tami said...

I found your blog through Pinterest (pregnancy announcement) and I'm so glad I did! You are just precious and I'm sure your baby girls will be too! I look forward to following along as you get ready for them to arrive! :)

Unknown said...

Haha! Thanks for the shout out! You are adorable as always!=)

Jacqueline and Travis said...

Where does the time go! Technically you are almost halfway there! Realistically, you are over half way there! AHHH!! CAn't wait to meet these precious girls!

I remember trying to conserve TP :) I would try to use the least amount of squares as I needed cause I remember going through it so quickly too!

You definitely are always glowing :)

Sara Hey said...

Found your blog through Pintrest. I'm the proud mommy of five month old twin girls, they are the biggest joy! You are in for some serious fun. Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

http://graceandkatehey.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Where did you get this tank? It's so cute!

Unknown said...

Where did you get this tank? It's so cute!

Pin It button on image hover