photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


10.20.2010

Proud to Say

I am now the Registered Dietitian at Kindred Hospital in Dallas.  Finally my hard work payed off!!  Since graduating internship I've been working part-time at Arlington Memorial Hospital, giving me great experience and preparation for my new role as the sole RD at Kindred :)  I'm well into my first week of work, and it is going well- fitting in with everyone just fine.  It is a neat place to work, focusing on high risk patients in need of wound care and/or respiratory therapy.  A very multi-disiplinary dynamic- making easy to talk with the MDs, Nurses, and PT/OT crowd about patient care.  

Loving it so far!! 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover