photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


10.26.2010

Happy Birthday to My Seeeester

JBree is 2-6 today :)  Happy day to her!!!  In honor of her birthday I decided to post some random pics (in no particular order..) just for fun!

This is me with short hair!  Sure do miss it sometimes...it was cute, cute!

Sissy
 Being silly at the fire station- never a dull moment with this girl.
 Jenna's Pre-Wedding party!
Lake Belton, Christmas 2005. We both got (the very first, ever made!) pink Irving Fire Department shirts.  Gotta support the Massey men.  Leave it to me to request something pink :)
Love my Seeester!


1 comment:

The Vineyards said...

Thank you for your sweet post! :) Love you too!

Pin It button on image hover