photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


12.13.2009

So This is Christmas..

Oh my goodness- this weekend was a whirlwind. Friday night was Fire Station 6C's Christmas get-together. Really, it was Captain Williams' gift to the guys. He invited each one of them and their wives to spend the night in Cow Town (Fort Worth) at the Courtyard Marriott Blackstone. We met at the hotel and went to eat at Mi Cocina and then danced the night away at Rodeo Exchange. It was so much fun and Capt. Williams did way too much for us-- it was such a generous gift.
Jordan and I, Mambo Taxi was the drink of the night- I had about 1/2 of one and that was plenty. haha!



The young ones of the bunchSha and Jordan- Two peas in a pod
Allison and Sha..she is WAY too good for him ;)
These girls make me proud to be a firefighter's wifey
Capt. Wade (in the hat) and his wife Christy, and not to forget Heath and Jennifer
Jordan and I two-stepping it up..I was impressed with him that night. Although I did have a hard time NOT leading him ;)
Brick House @ 2am
6C Ladies (L to R): Allison, Macy, Chasity, Me, Christy, and Jennifer
Irving's Finest :)
Another fun time with our department family. I love each one of them so dearly and am so thankful Jordan has such great guys he works with!
Christmas Party #1 down..plenty more to go!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover