photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


4.05.2009

The Big-D TEXAS

The Runners ;)
Jordan's Dad, Roy, and ME! LOVE LOVE me some Roy Massey

Jenna in her normal state, love her.
At first I felt silly for running the 5k at this big Boston Marathon qualifying event, but then again..there were tons of people doing the 5k with us :)
Waiting to start..it was awfully COLD.

Jenna truckin', representing RunOn!, her new employer :)
ME!
Mrs. Bree Massey running hard!
Way to go Roy!!
Veeca! Now, that woman can power walk!
FINISHED!
What a BLAST! Beginning of the race started rough..got a monster cramp within the first mile..I could almost not breath at all. I ran it out, though! It was soooooo cold. The last mile my earbud started to fallout and I couldn't get it back in because my fingers were numb!! It all worked out, and I ran the whole way through to the end. My first race in about 2 years. I have missed it! Now, I'm back, or should I say 'hooked', again.

LOVES IT!


Photobucket

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover