photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


4.28.2009

Another Great One from EatBetterAmerica.com

I am beginning to love this website! It offers such good alternatives for meals and desserts, that are balanced and wholesome, too! I tried another recipe earlier this week, Chick Pea and Tomato Curry with Basmati Rice. It was yummy! Jordan liked it too, but he really does like most anything that I place in front of him. A meatless meal, but still so much flavor. I really do like to occasionally add alternate sources of protein into the meals I serve, and this was perfect, and didn't bust the waistline. I'm looking forward to making it again!


I also made Quinoa with Apricots and Pecans to go along with Tilapia and sauteed yellow squash and zucchini last night. That was a winner, too! If you haven't already, check out this website!
Photobucket

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover