photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


2.14.2017

valentine's day | throw back

I think JoJo was tipping the scales at 6 pounds and the dark hair that covered their newborn head was slowly starting to fall out and replaced with a strawberry blonde color for Jolie and a dirty blonde for Parker.
omg... I just cant. 
those jammies.
baby hairs.
so much sugar!
giving me such trouble- they ganged up on me every day.  but I could never (and still cant!) resist those toothy grins + squinty eyes.
give them all the ponies + pounds of candy for breakfast.
my sweet giggly girls in all their sister glory.
I thought they were SO big then..
 ..and a TEENY Baker Bree
2 0 1 7
basically my house is run by that one in the middle.
she has no idea what she's in for in the next, oh, 6 weeks or so.
we have no real plans for this valentine's day. the twins have a little party at school that we will swing by to celebrate with them.  before that we might hit up a patio for lunch with miss Baker, and there will probably be chips and salsa involved.
for dinner I've got verde salsa chicken in the crock pot for a repeat of street tacos from last week, per the hubby's request.  
for reference: green verde salsa + 2lbs chicken breast on LOW for 6 hours in the crock pot.
shred and mix in your favorite toppings (we like fresh pico + crumbled feta) and throw on a tortilla.
we'll probably watch a DVR'd train wreck Bachelor episode and head to bed before 9pm.

fine by me.
theres no one I would rather do this life with than those three girls above and my sweet guy by my side.
I wouldn't change a thing. 

happy valentine's day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Next year with your little man!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

oh my goshhhhh these are all so precious!

Pin It button on image hover