photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.28.2015

Preschool Favorites + Meet the Teacher

Parker and Jolie are just days away from embarking on the next big milestone in their two and a half years of life.. 
p r e s c h o o l.
They have never been in any kind of program outside of the home aside from Sunday morning kids church and right now would be the perfect transition to getting them into some sort of structure after their world has more or less been turned upside down with the introduction of Baker into the family.  
I am SO excited for them to be starting this 'new adventure'.. even if its just two days a week.  I have been preparing them and myself (physically and mentally) for their first day and have rounded up a few of my favorite preschool things.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 //
These Itzy Ritzy wet bags have been a favorite this summer- we have one in our pool bag for wet bathing suits and one in my diaper bag just in case theres a baby blow out.  I put one of these filled with a change of clothes and extra panties in each of P+J's backpacks // I was first introduced to these smart planet silicone lunch boxes via Jen and after reading her recommendation of them, I placed a quick order on Amazon (less than $15/each) to see what I thought.  When they arrived a few days later I fell in love.  So easy to use and perfect size compartments for Parker and Jolie's lunch.  As badly as I wanted to try these fun lunch boxes out, I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on not just one, but two lunch boxes // Our preschool program still encourages nap time for the older 2 year old class and I liked this mat because it has a larger blanket and a pillow all wrapped into one mat // nothing is cuter than these backpacks.  They were on the twins' christmas wishlist and have been patiently awaiting their use for this fall // We've used these labels since the twins were born (got them as a baby shower gift) and LOVE them.  We started using them on their bottles and then transferred them to their sippy cups once they got older.  These labels are dishwasher friendly, and after 2.5 years of wear and tear, they are still in excellent condition - not even so much as a fade in color.  I also got a few of these monogram adhesive labels for other items that need tags as well. 
--
Last night was 'meet the teacher' at our preschool and as stressful as it could have been - it wasn't at all once we arrived.  I was more stressed out because I wasn't exactly sure what to expect at all. Parker and Jolie's teachers are absolutely darling and the girls walked right into the classroom (Farm Friends), shook their hands and sat down to start playing like they owned the place.  We got to meet a few of the other parents as well - this year is going to so much fun!   



School starts next Tuesday at 9am.
..I also signed up to be 'room mom'.  
This is happening:)
Photobucket

9 comments:

Kristina said...

That will be so much fun for them! You rock for signing up as room mom with a newborn. Can't wait to see how much they love school :)

Sadie Cummings said...

This is adorable. We were going to do a pre-pre-school class for my daughter but we decided against it. Seeing all these cute pictures makes me almost regret it ;) Cannot wait to see their first day of school outfits!!

Anonymous said...

lunchbox series? :)

amandam said...

How fun!! So excited to read more about their pre-school adventures!!

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Adorable! They are going to just love school and how fun that they have a permanent best friend in each other!
I am Room Mom for my daughters class and it's been awesome!
x

Best Stuff said...

So cute familly :) <3 <3
Jessica

Gina Riva said...

I love reading your blog...you have a beautiful family! What size Itzy Ritzy wet bag do you use for the girls backpack? We
Have the same brand backpack for our little girl & didn't know what size would take up less room but still fit a change of clothes. Hope the girls have a great 1st day :)

Gina Riva said...

How exciting...I love reading your blog! You have such a beautiful family! What size Itzy Ritzy bag do you use for the girls backpack. My 2 year old is using the same brand backpack for preschool and was not sure what size I should order. Didn't want it to take up the whole bookbag but wanted to still hold a change of extra clothes :)

Amber Massey said...

Hi Gina! The bags we have are the medium (measures 11" by 14").. It folds over in half with the extra set of clothing inside and sits well in the bag with a folder and their lunch box. Hope that helps!

Pin It button on image hover