photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


2.13.2015

Friday Favorites

This week came and went in a flash.  This speediness helps the week along when I have an extra busy week of work, home, and momma life.  The weather has been out of this world all week long - making our evenings full of nothing but enjoying being outside.  I do believe that Parker and Jolie are their happiest when outdoors, so the hour before dinner that typically consists of whining for every food in the fridge and pantry is offset by the 70 degree weather in the middle of February. 
We busted out tequila shots and Jolie was first in line to show us all how its done. 
I'm kidding.  Jordan would be drinking alone if we even had tequila in this house right now.. 


For Christmas, Jordan bought me the Clarisonic Mia 2, and I've been using it every day, once a day since then.  I can tell an amazing difference in my skin.  I mean, really.  Less breakouts, smooth, less dry skin, and smaller pores.  I wish I had taken a 'before' photo..but honestly I had low expectations due to the gamut of other skin care products I've tried.

Fuzzy's Big Salads and Sonic's Blackberry Limeades.  Summer is calling my name.  I was so disappointed this week when I wore bare legs with this maternity dress and I was basically a Frozen Olaf for 97% of the day.

The Honest Toddler twitter feed.  Has me rolling over and over again.  I mean.. I really can't even say anything else, except for that I'm hooked.
We moved and rearranged the playroom/dining room  and you would have thought we opened a toy store with one thousand new toys to introduce to the little birds.  They played in silence for the weekend's entirety and through the first part of the week.  So thats all it takes?  

I got a new coffee mug this week.. My weird collection and desire for coffee mugs continues to double in size.  My husband thinks I'm strange, but if you really think about it- I've decided to form a rather inexpensive hobby out of my coffee mug collection.  See also #momlyfe

Going through Parker and Jolie's clothing to organize myself for the sale (tomorrow!  Follow @shopmasseya), I realized how excited I am to have another teeny gal to dress all over again.  I am not a very sentimental or keepsake keeper kind of person (terrible mother, that I am, but the 27 year old Parker and Jolie will probably thank me when I don't force them to move out with bins of their old baby clothing in tow...)

You know what else I realized while being knee-deep in baby clothing?  My adoration for baby and toddler jammies. They have a lot.  A LOT, a lot.  I have bins of them to prove it.  I think in another life I would love to be a designer, but o n l y of sleepwear.  BABY sleepwear.  This spring weather and colorful season that is approaching had me browsing for fun sleep clothing for not just P & J.. but for the littlest sister as well.  Newborn anything is just swoon-worthy, don't you know? Also.. just to make note because I know you will notice.. there is two number four's.  I was too lazy to change it.  The OCD me really hates that I did that, but the pregnant me doesn't give a flip:)  Focus on the pajamas.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 + 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 

Have the sweetest Valentine's Day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the Spring time PJS :) I have to say I love buying PJS!! Hope you guys have a great Friday
Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

Bri said...

My desire for coffee mugs leaves Aaron in confusion and always ends up with the question, "Why do you need ANOTHER coffee mug??" LOL

Ashley Sanderson said...

This weather has been amazing! But of course Tuesday is supposed to be "wintery mix" weather! What the what?! Can't wait for the sale!

Ashley
The Mrs. & Co.

Unknown said...

I'm hoping to snag a few things tomorrow! And YES, this weather has been GLORIOUS! I reeeeally hope it doesn't snow early next week like they mentioned it might 😁

Pin It button on image hover