photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.13.2014

Circa 2005 {9 Years of Favorites}

Today marks the 9th wedding anniversary for the hubs and me.  There has been such history made in those 9 years, and there isn't enough web space to even scratch the surface to give credit to all we've been through, accomplished, grown, changed, loved, lost, laughed, and cried.

Babe.  I wouldn't change a single moment of it.  
Looking through the last 20 months of this blog I realized that this blog had a whole-latta babies and hardly any husband.  BUT- over the last 7 years we have documented our married life via this little corner of the internet and I found some of my all time favorite photos of us to share in celebration of this 9 year milestone.  Most of these photos have made it to the blog at sometime or another, and if you've followed from the beginning might have seen or might remember these Massey Moments 
(I know there are some- and my greatest thanks for following along)

This is a long scroll of pictures {nearly 50 photos}, but I couldn't bring myself to forget a single one.
When you have 9 years of married history (and nearly 13 total), there are a lot of pictures.
..and I'm so very thankful.  
Tears well my eyes to type this as I think back about it. 

Love you, Jordan Fort.  Happy Anniversary, Lou.

July 2005 just one month before we were married




My Senior Prom 2003










































Photobucket

13 comments:

The Yarbrough's said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!! Your pictures are precious. What a beautiful couple ya'll are.

P.S. How do you get your teeth sooo white?! Will you shoot me an email? lilbooboo7777@yahoo.com

Dana said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love reading your blog!

Klein Dot Co said...

Y'all look soooo happy in all of these!! Congratulations on another year of marriage!

Katie said...

you guys are so stickin cute! and have so many great pictures together! happy anniversary!

Bri said...

This is the sweetest!!! Happy happy anniversary cuties!

Stephanie and Ryan said...

You two are sooo photogenic! Happy Anniversary!

Becky M said...

So cute!! Love the pics - happy anniversary.

www.madeintheshadeblog.com

Kelsi Strong said...

You guys are so cute! I didn't know you had been together for that long. Congratulations!

Liz/ said...

I just found your blog after reading a bunch of posts about The Hundred and I am so glad I did! You are incredibly gorgeous and your family is simply precious!!! Can't wait to look around a little more and stay for awhile!

Becky said...

such much love. Happy Anniversary. May you have many more.

elizabethmcormier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elizabethmcormier said...

Happy Anniversary! & I have your blog saved in my favourites as "life moments with the Masseys" :)

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a beautiful couple, and you have the BEST smile. Your smile makes ME smile. xo www.twobytwomom.com

Pin It button on image hover