photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


1.02.2014

Welcoming the New Year: 2014

To celebrate January 1st, 2014 we spent the day with some new friends, Matt and Sarah, their family and lots of their friends.  Matt is my boss, and what an amazing guy he is!  Opening up his gorgeous home to several of his employees and all our families.  

Even though I didn't get pictures of ANYone or ANYthing.. I did get a few shots of my sweet girls {duh}

Matt lives on over 50 acres of wide open space, and if anyone loves/adores/swoons over the great outdoors its these two little birds.

Laughing and squealing the entire time, and running around in opposite directions.  


blue jean baby
 custom headband / Jameson Monroe // sweater cardigan / Cherokee via Target // top / Genuine Baby via Target

There were rocks EVERYwhere.  I am not totally sure the girls have ever seen or played with a rock. It didn't take long for them to become completely infatuated with them. 

 At this point Parker had about 8 rocks in her little hands.  She started bringing pieces of her collection to me to hold onto while she searched for more goodies.
 those.tiny.fingers.  
 mustard skinnies / Osh'Kosh
 Thinking so very hard about that rock.  And three..two..one.. rock in the mouth.
Okay.  No more fun with the rocks. 
 I'm sending this picture to Jolie's physical therapist.  No tilt, no shoulder hike.. torticollis, what?? 

Fajitas, fireworks, and rocks.  I'd say we had a pretty awesome day.

Happy New Year!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your photography is always so beautiful! Just wanted to let you know that you have a new follower ~ just found your blog & I love it! Visit mine too if you have a chance, otherwise, keep blogging & I'll keep reading! much love, Olivia

PS Hope you guys are having a great 2014 so far!! xoxo

Pin It button on image hover