photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


1.18.2013

INSTA-Wrap (1.18.13)

So this is more of a insta-dump that will be insta-overhwelming.

Lets be frank.  I adore my little bits.. Hence the 864 photos I'm looking at on my phone.  There isn't enough instagram storage in this world to store all that I really want to post.

For now I'm leaving you with these from this past week:)  Happy Friday!

This little miss had quiet the night- didn't sleep longer than 20 minute increments.  She just wanted to be held.  Made for a very sleepy morning for her momma.  Although some moments were comical- like when she was whaling at the top of her lungs, 3 centimeters from her sister's face and Parker, bless her heart, continued in deep slumber, almost smiling- not phased one bit.  (Note: was just a one night fluke.. thank my lucky stars.)
Duke and Nanna came to visit this week.  My dad has a thing for John Wayne.. But, I think my crazy, silly, adorable(?) mother likes the name more than he does.
Made my way to the grocery store.  If you know me, you know I LOVE and adore meal planning and the grocery store.  I did both this week- amazing-ness.
She gets bored with me.  With my phone in front of my face all the time, I wonder if she knows what I look like.  In my defense, I can't miss these moments!   Like when she blinks or yawns.. definitely key photo-ops throughout my day.
Admiring their daddy.  I do that too, girls.  He is quite nice to look at.
She's a bit too small for the Baby Bjorn, but nothing a good swaddle blanket can't fix for some bulk.  Those things are magical.  I might start wearing them as scarves.  
Neither of the girls have yet to smile at me/us..  like really smile.  Again with the camera always ready, I snapped this as she was fighting a nap and happened to open her eyes as she cracked a smile.  That counts, right?   Even if she looks drunk..
'Praise'
Oh, they sleep.  How very precious is this picture?  The smiling sessions while they sleep kill me with joy.  Other joy this week?  The girls have been going almost 5 hours at night before waking for a feeding.  Hallelujah.
My Jolie Polie- First thing in the morning, after they've eaten is my most favorite time of the day.  They are both in incredibly good moods and will sit/lay/cuddle anywhere without a peep of complaint.  ugh.  So. adorbs.
..and then- just 3 hours later, they become ravenous hungry bunnies.  "Haaaannnngryyy, momma."
There are no words.  If she is anything like her momma, she's channeling her inner Urrrshheerr and soon that over-sized binkie will be replaced by over sized-sunglasses and a serious pair of sassy pants.
Happy to announce my new affiliation with Cooking Light and their Blogger's Connection.  So super pumped!!  Excited for Chocolate Broccoli and all the fun things to happen in 2013.
Again- first thing in the morning. My precious Parker making her mother's heart explode.
#ireallyneedtopee #onesleepswhiletheotherrefuses #JoliePoliethemasterofallscowls
Snuggling with my sweetie.  Those lips.  She really tolerates my obsessive, compulsive, annoying kissing of this face all day every day.

You should now have your fill of cute babies for the year weekend.

No?  Well.. your Instagram feed can blow up with these sweet ones simply by following me (masseya).

Have a great weekend, friends!

Linking up with From My Grey Desk and Life Rearranged
Photobucket

7 comments:

Bri said...

Love their little beanies and the pictures when they are smiling even in their sleep is so previous. :)

Bri said...

Precious** gotta love auto correct! Lol

A Wedding Story said...

The girls are SO sweet. Wow, what blessings.

The Joiners said...

Seriously, they are so ridiculously cute!!

Sarah Tucker said...

This is probably the 100th time I've seen these pictures, but they are so very precious each and every time!

Have a great weekend!

Xo,
Sarah

Lauren | Beautifully Mint said...

Oh my goodness, I just found your blog via Aubrey Kinch and first, I LOVE the design. And second, I LOVE you and your precious babies. I can't get over how adorable they are! Happy to be your newest follower. :)

Lauren @ My Polished Sdie Blog

Eryn said...

I CANNOT get over how perfect and adorable and sweet those beanies are! Kill me with cuteness. Do you happen to remember where you got them from? You have baby angels in your life! :)

Pin It button on image hover