photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


7.12.2011

Worth a Smile

I wanted to share a few things that have kept me smiling this week..well- so far :)

Kuddos to Jordan for making the stop at the store to pick up the famous pink box for his wifey because he Looooooo--oooo-ves her.  BUT.. not only did he pick up a box of tampons, he picked up the largest box of tampons I've ever seen.  For the love of Costco..eighty??!  And not to forget my FREE Schick Quattro- double smiles!
My favorite $4 drink at Starbucks is the Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte.  Nothing else compares..and when shopping for creamers at the grocery I stick with mediocre caramel or vanilla.. until now!  Cinnamon Dolce Cream- and yes- it tastes like my favorite drink!  SOOOOO.. my morning coffee while getting ready for the day is now 3759464281455 better than yours.  Smile number threeee :)  
 And today.. I couldn't get over these gorgeous clouds.  All I can think of are two words.

Toy. Story.
Hope my smiles inspired some of your own this week!

1 comment:

Kelley Jean said...

you are SOOOO Cute!!! I LOVE your blog:) It made me smile:)

Pin It button on image hover