photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.06.2010

A New Favorite

I'm off work today, and doing everything in my power NOT to study for the RD exam.. I have every intention to- the materials are actually sitting in front of me, open and screaming at me to pick it up and read it.  But- I thought it more important to tell you about my new favorite website ModCloth.  THE CUTEST stuff- and dresses galore (love them.)  I actually bought a dress that is perfect for the Fiesta themed shower I'm hosting for my BFF.. Don't you just love this?  Ohh, I do- and cannot wait to wear it.  It is patiently awaiting to adorn me with it's cuteness.

My wishlist is booming with things for future purchase.  My pockest are deeper than funds at the moment, I'm afraid.  Jordan asked me the other day, while I was swooning over a handbag at the mall, "Amber, do you want to buy that purse, or get into our dream home?"  My response? "The purse."

1 comment:

Jacqueline and Travis said...

Love the dress! I am a follower now! So good to meet you two this weekend and can't wait for supper club at your house next month!

Pin It button on image hover