photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


2.12.2010

12.5 Inches..

So, I woke up this morning to a phone call from my preceptor at the North Texas Food Bank saying they were closed. That means a Snow Day for me. I retract the statement I made yesterday that interns don't get snow days..Interns that are at the Food Bank for their rotation that week DO get snow days ;)


It still looked like this when I woke up this morning...

So, I warmed up with this...
and these..(LOVE my sweater boot slippers!)

I'm working from home today- and watching intermittent Food Network and Project Runway reruns due to the 10 pound layer of powder on my satellite dish, and listening to what sounds like a bowling competition above my head. The snow is melting and falling off the trees and tumbling to my roof below.
Jordan gets home today- So ready for him after he has been gone on a 3-day hunting trip!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Isn't this snow so much fun? I just love snow days!

Pin It button on image hover