photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


5.05.2009

Cuddle Bug

Last night while I was making dinner, Daphnee was all over my feet trying to lay on them, and I kept moving around making it hard for her to get comfy. Finally she gave up, and next thing I know, I'm hearing the rustle of grocery bags in the pantry. Positive she was up to no good, I rush to see what in the world she was doing, and there she was, cuddled up with the onions! She slept there for a good 45 minutes while I finished dinner.


Then again, later, cuddling with me while I was reading my book (New Moon!) and she ended up in this position. I was laughing to tears, and Jordan snapped a picture.
She had another good night last night, and only got up twice! I think this is going to be easier than we thought :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

What a cutie pie! Don't you wish they stayed little puppies forever???? And even though I love me some Christmas...I like your new house paint color even more.

Pin It button on image hover