photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.08.2008

My Beautiful Preggo Friend!!

This past weekend was my precious friend Shay's Baby Shower at her Aunt Pam's house in Arlington. Boy, was there a turn out!! There was tons a great friends and family all around, and did I mention, there was wonderful food as well! Props to the hostess' for their thought and hard work! She made out like a bandit, and that baby Shull, boy or girl, will be set for his/her first years in this world :)

She has been very blessed with how her sweet little 'Tad' came about, and through lots of patience, prayer and tears, that miracle is almost here!! I can't wait to meet this little one in just a few short weeks! We are so happy for the Shull's!! (and the Lowe's, too!)

Baby Tad's piles of gifts!!

Yaay for sweet gifts!

A Beautiful Spread!



The Guest of Honor and Myself: What a Gorgeous Pregnant Glow she has!!




1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Thanks for the sweet posting! It was so nice having you there. And thanks for not posting those pics of me with my mouth open talking :)!

Pin It button on image hover