photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


7.31.2008

God's Work of Art

Last night, it rained a VERY short bit at our house, (we are grateful for what we can get!) but, after the sprinkling was over, a beautiful rainbow was left in the sky! I was doing my Quiet Time this morning and remembered about the gorgeous site we had witnessed and decided to look up what it said about rainbows in God's Word. In Genesis, The story of Noah, it states the meaning of a rainbow in the sky..Thought I would share that..along with a few pictures I took.

12 And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:12-16

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I am so glad you have a blog!! Your house is so cute! We are kind of close, we live in carrollton! Anyways hope all is well!!

Pin It button on image hover