photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


4.08.2016

mama favorites | spring uniform

Spring is here!  Texas has a track record for a random snow fall in March/April.. so I don't want to get too excited, but for real I'm ready for the warmer weather.   
if you know me, you know I'm a big fan of color.. lots of bright colors for spring and summer, but in this mama hood season of life, for whatever reason, I've been draw to the neutrals and greys and really focusing on comfort style.  what does that look like for me?
comfy denim, a loose fitting tee, + sandals
I got a pair of boyfriend denim shorts a couple years ago and have come to live in them during the summer months.  I was sad when I couldn't find the boyfriend shorts again this season.. but their girlfriend shorts are just as amazing.  and I also found this version of boyfriend shorts. I also love these summer shorts and these chinos (give me all the colors!)  
while a classic pair of designer sandals are most definitely a splurge, I found some less expensive options here + here!
I've never been a handbag gal but it seems like since I became a mom I am looking for more ways to make my life easier when on the go.  going from professional to mama all in a days work can be tough, but I think I've found a bag that transitions pretty well.  my Clara tote from better life bags has quickly become my favorite go-to work/home bag.  it holds my planner + work binder + laptop with room to spare for pacifiers + diapers/wipes.. and hand sanitizer (duh).

I also wanted to mention that these jeans are not only less that $100.. they are $66!
what.
you know what that means?  it means you need them. 
..and everyone needs a pair of $12 sunnies. especially when you have a toddler or two that insist on wearing them on their face with all their sticky hands all over them.  
I do really want to splurge on a pair of ray bans before the summer is over.
hiding them from the toddler monsters might be an issue..

what are your summer go-to's??



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover