photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


1.26.2012

What We Do

Lately life has been relatively routine.. Home, work, gym, and back home again.  But- the best part about it all is that I'm spending it with my very best friend. 

{I have such a great time with my best friend.  My sweet husband.} 

We even have matching shoes..  and matching dri-fit workout shirts.. but I wear tights.  Jordan wont wear the tights.  His claim is that he would get laughed out of spin class.  
{Yoga is much more entertaining when Jordan tags along.}
I tried to convince J that we needed matching yoga mats, too.  But pink just isn't his style apparently. 
{We spend evenings together with friends, too!}

At church..
..and grilling out on the Collins' ranch with a few of our sweet friends from the fire station.
We even cometimes dress alike on accident..  

Even though life is relatively routine.. it is so much fun with my sweet Lovie. 

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You guys are just too, too cute!

The Vineyards said...

Cute necklace. I wonder what fashionista gave that to you?!!!!! :)

Amy said...

Love your blog! I agree it is great being married to your best friend :) It was so much fun getting to know you guys Sunday!

Pin It button on image hover