photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


8.12.2011

Dang.

Welp.. I just got an email for LOFT letting me know they have a Shoes Boutique now.  That's great.  Let me just apologize now to Wells Fargo and to my (wonderful and providing) husband. 

Pretty sure I NEED these :) and these, too.. both scream Fall and sweater dresses and turtlenecks, and wearing scarves without the expense of laugher by my husband because it is 110 degrees out and I have a scraf on.  My response of "It is an accessory" will actually be valid. 

Hurry up Fall.  It's almost September..then October.. and October starts the holiday season in my house.  First Cowboy game was last night- so it's all downhill from here!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover