photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


7.07.2010

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July!!!  :)  Ok, so a little late, but that is just how I roll, fashionably late, as usual. After arriving home from the Hill Country, Jordan and I got ready for Saturday's Fourth of July celebration with our Station Family at the beautiful Clayton house.  Sha went a tad bit overboard with the firework show, but I came to be thankful for that a little later..

Firemen = planned trouble and a complete disregard to fire hazards.

 Some of my favorite firehouse wifey's, my Chasity and sweet Macy.
 The talents of Mrs. Macy Lambert!!  Can't wait to see what she works up for Hailey's wedding shower I'm hosting in a month or so :)
 Lily Lambert being a doll baby and enjoying her mama's cake.  This 3 1/2 year old likes 'fondant' and will be having a "pink cake ball covered in fondant" for her birthday this year!

The Lambert's, Massey's, and Collins'--Waiting for the fireworks show!
 Neat little fireworks show setting on my camera

 On the actual day of July 4th, Jordan and I had a date set with the future Mr. and Mrs. Webb, and sweet girl, Leigh Ann.  We started with Mexican Food at Cristina's in McKinney.  Probably my FAVorite Mexi place.
 Besties
 We went to Red, White, and Boom in McKinney to celebrate the 4th.  Time for a photo op in the parking lot waiting for the show, and thank you husband.  If I had a nickel for every picture with you and your tongue in the background, you would be broke, dude.
 But I LOVE you :)
 Even though we waited and waited for the show, it was a MAJOR dissapointment.  The show was whimp-y and lasted about 8 minutes.  and then we got the pleasure of waiting in the masses of people for about an hour- with a full bladder.  I was quite annoyed.  Made me appreciate Sha's extravagance.

The day after, both of us happened to be off, and after taking advantage of the sales at Home Depot and Lowes, we worked hard in our poor yard for a much needed update.

The BEFORE:

 The AFTER:

OHHHHH, yea :)



1 comment:

S.A. said...

Colorful and neat web site. Read many posts and looking forward to come back and read the rest of entries.

Nina @ http://allfunvideos4u.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover