photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


6.14.2009

A Night With Multi-Platinum Artists

SOOOOO..I literally just walked in the door from one of the most fun nights of my life! As I posted earlier this week, I was the 99th caller to 99.5 The Wolf radio station and won 3rd row tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert! Let me just start by saying that I have never won anything, ever. So this was extra exciting for me for more reasons that one. A. I actually made it through to a ringing tone when calling a radio station, B. I was caller 99; what are the odds..I mean, really? C. I was on the radio (sounding like quite the DORK)..and lastly but, CERTAINLY not least, I sat 5 feet (well, stood, really) from the three, very sweaty members, of the American Country Music's Vocal Group of the Year (every year since 2003!!). It was a great show! These men are amazing performers and talented musicians. I just had to come home and post my pictures. There is no way I'm going to bed right now!! So many awesome pictures to capture this memorable night..ENJOY!


Over 20,000 people at the concert, all sitting behind me!

I choose my one of my very best friends to be my 'date' to the concert.. Jordan was not as excited about going to the concert.. all I can say is, HE MISSED OUT.

Opening act: Darius Rucker, former Hootie and the Blowfish front man turned country music success. He was really good! He sang some of his old songs from the Hootie Days, like "Hold my Hand" and "I Only Wanna Be with You" Good Times!

Welcome the Stars of the show! Joe Don, Gary, and Jay

Joe Don- so very handsome!
Not only can they sing- but, they play every version of the guitar and the piano, too!

I think he was looking straight out at my camera! Looks like it, doesn't it?!

God Bless the Broken Road

Playing it up with the rest of their bandmates


Waving to the crazy fans

Darius came out for the last set to sing with the Flatts

"Good Night Dallas!"

Good Night Rascal Flatts- or should I say GREAT night!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover