photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


1.02.2015

WE EAT | Mealtime Favorites

I KNOW I have been slacking on the Meal Plans these last couple weeks.  I have pretty incredible food aversion, and while I've attempted to meal plan and have dinner on the table, it is rare that I'm actually eating it. So, meal planning has fallen to the bottom of my list, because, frankly, I can't even so much as look through my magazines without getting grossed out by something. 
Unless you are a fruit, or end with the word SALAD, I'm not interested.

2014 was the start of Parker and Jolie eating table food - and for us to start sitting down as a family. 
WE EAT was born and I've had the most fun opening up our dinner table to you for sharing our meal time as a family in the evening.
I've decided for this 2nd Day in January of 2015 (<< still typed out 2014 before I corrected myself) to share TEN of our Mealtime Favorites!   











..and not just one, but TWO more for 2015 good luck;)



Photobucket

5 comments:

Becky said...

loved this post and your year in review. I can't believe how much the girls have changed- as I follow you regular I had not noticed how much until I saw it all together. Many blessings on your entire family for 2015 is my prayer for you

Chelsea L said...

We are going to make a few of these recipes this week. And I love your recipe for Black Bean Cakes (not on this week's menu) but YUM. I love your We Eat posts!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

I've been following you for a while on IG but am a new blog reader. I LOVE this series! I'm always looking for new recipes and some of these sound amazing! Definitely book marking and making some of these soon :)

Becoming the Roberts said...

I absolutely loved following you this year. I may not comment on tons of posts, but I was reading along <3

Amanda said...

These photos are a feast for my eyes! What tips do you have for photographing food?

Hope you are feeling less repulsed by food lately!

Amanda
www.queenofthelandoftwigsnberries.com

Pin It button on image hover