photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


1.16.2015

Friday Favorites | Black & White

This week was very uneventful, yet incredibility busy all at once.  I felt like I was chasing my tail - between being a momma to toddlers, work, church, playing wifey, and of course the cherry on top.. being all kinds of pregnant tired.  There were a few moments that make up my favorites.. but they all happened to be in the same 5 minutes.

Jordan was 24 hours away at the fire station, and in attempts to NOT fall asleep mid-afternoon, I bundled the girls up for a movie and popcorn on the patio.

These girls make my life full.. and are always my favorites.




sweater / kid + kind

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sydney @ Raising Southern Grace said...

So so sweet.

P!nky said...

So cute!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my cuteness!

Astleigh H. said...

What sweetness! And a movie on the patio sounds lovely!

Unknown said...

Those faces! I can't handle all the cuteness of those sweet girls. The sass one will always be my favorite! ;)

Pin It button on image hover