photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


6.29.2012

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 8lbs.  Still.  Thank.The. Lord.  (Pre-pregnancy weight: 110lbs-112lbs.)
Maternity clothes? Not totally.  I've been so graciously showered with clothes from friends to help with the dreaded cost of additional clothes.  I halfway envy those of you preggo women that can wear the belly band through your entire pregnancy.  I didn't wear the band at all the entire weekend, and back in one today- pretty, well, really uncomfortable.  Blah.  This week one of only two pairs of my regular pants were too uncomfortable to wear- so down to just one now with the belly band.  Thinking I need to make the transition. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Better!  No more regular naps in the afternoon, but I still will sneak one in here or there (wishing for one at the moment..)  Bed time for me/us is about 9pm- I'm wiped out by 7:30-8pm. 
Best moment this week: We started our registry!  Now that we know the sexes of the babies, it was easier to shop for specifics.  Jacqueline recommended that we set and appointment at Buy Buy Baby for a 'personal shop' and she helped us tremendously!  Made it a lot easier to understand what was really necessary.
Miss Anything? Still miss sleeping comfortably on my tummy.  That, and being comfortable in my clothes.  Again- thinking of making the full transition.
Movement: Nothing yet- I thought I felt a random flutter the other day while I was driving.. but I was hungry, too, so not sure it was one of these baby girls or not.
Food cravings: Dry cereal at night before bed continues. Still eating my weight in FRUIT- doesn't matter what kind it is.  Processed cheese including: Kraft Singles & Cheetos.  Sweets sort of gross me out, and so anything savory is good. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still eating a lot of vegetarian meals. Half of the time the thought of meat still buggs me- chicken in particular.  Still no leftovers for me, either.
Gender:  Baby girls x 2!!  Still a shocker to the both of us.  I can't wait for frills and bows! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Typical symptoms aren't there, but still tired.  Headaches, dizziness, and random bouts of nausea here and there- all short lived.  I get really grossed out by bodily noises- the physician I work with belches grossly after drinking chugging his Monster every morning (I know, how can anyone take him seriously?) I want to slap his mouth everytime- but refrain.  I should probably add irritable to this list, too.   
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED to be out of my first trimester, and this belly shows it!
Looking forward to: Beginning to pull together for baby girl things- shopping for clothes, headbands, LARGE headbands, with HUGE flowers and bows.. not to forget the lace, tulle, and frilly things.  Bracing the heat and heading out to Canton today with my Mother-in-Law, can't wait to start spoiling them with all kinds of cute things!  It is only destiny that I have a girl.  But I have been blessed with not just one, TWO baby girls! 

1 comment:

A Wedding Story said...

You are so precious! What a cute outfit and sign on the chalkboard. Baby girls are such blessings (as mine screams in the background...haha!)!

Pin It button on image hover