photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


10.24.2011

Sweet Man

7:41AM.. text to Shay after reading her post about the release of the Michael Buble Christmas album
8:00AM.. Shay texts to inform me she is on her way to Target for purchasing. 

Jealousy becomes me. 

8:17AM..text to Jordan harrassing informing him of its release. 
9:06AM.. Shay texts to tell  me she is listening..and it is 'soooooooooo good!' 

Ugh

11:40AM.. Jordan stops by to say hi on his way out to work.. and such a sneaky husband he is.. he made a trip to Target.


Christmas is starting early (as usual!) in the Massey house.  We will be having Mr. Buble for dinner this evening- Christmas style :)

3 comments:

Ashley D said...

make my J read this blog... I waaaant!!!! Or I'll be heading to Ft. Worth for a couch night with the bestie soon! or how about both?!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Isn't it fabulous?!?! Way to go Jordan Fort! It's Christmas over here too!

Jacqueline and Travis said...

I'm buying!!! Thanks for letting us all know!!

Pin It button on image hover