photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


10.13.2011

Lip Gravy

Last night at church the marriage ministry leader made a comment about his marriage and how wonderful is was to recieve lip gravy from his wife.. it made me laugh and squeeze Jordan's hand.. I like his lip gravy, too :)




I'm reading the book Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas.  In his book be makes note of one of the best recipes in the Bible to help us become a better spouse- found in 1 Timothy 1:16.
    "But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus
     might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and recieve
     eternal life." (NIV)

On this Thursday, I am thankful for his lip gravy.. and my continue growth in becoming an excellent spouse to deserve it.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover