photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


11.29.2008

Fall Birthday Fun

Jordan and I have been busy busy with birthdays. Whether it be a Bday dinner with friends, a 1st Birthday, or Surprise party..you name it, we have done it in the month of November.


Dinner at Campania for Kelly's Birthday :)
Me and Jordan..not the best picture of myself...but Jordan is looking quite handsome!! We were sooo full from a fabulous pizza dinner and dessert!
Cowgirl Jolee's 1st Birthday
Jolee excited for CAKE!
She was slowly making a mess with her chocolate cake!
Proud parents with their girlEmily and I..LOVE this girl
Me and my sweetie
Brian's Surprise Birthday/Celebration Party
Yes, Brian..this is for you!! His wife Melanie threw a birthday and celebration party for Brian in honor of him getting hired with Irving Fire Department
The Firemen.
Blowing out his candles!
Jordan with his little cousin David..this boy is the CUTEST!!
David was having a ball..I wish I was that small to be thrown like that!!

Whew...didn't think I would get to the end of this blog!! That was one busy weekend...yes..this was all in one weekend! We loved every minute of it :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover