photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


10.01.2009

Twenty-Five

Last Sunday (September 27th) was my twenty-fifth birthday. It was such a good weekend and I was sad to see Monday come so quick. Jordan went all out to make it special..he always does such a good job about making it all about me. He wonders why I'm so spoiled half the time..well, honey, you did it ;) It started Friday night...I got a special gift I had been waiting on for a couple weeks..more like a little over a month! So, I got that one on Friday and we were coutch potatoes and ordered pizza and watched movies. So nice to do that sometimes!! Saturday I got up and did my normal weekly shopping trip (I look forward to this all week, so it is no chore for me to go to the grocery!) Then, We were off to Southlake to shop around. We LOVE Southlake..and it was beautiful day to be outside. We ate my birthday dinner at Brio there in Southlake..and it way YUMMY! I had never been, but will be returning. Maggiano's may have a run for their money with me.
My dinner :)
My dessert!! Who can go wrong with a Nutella Panini?!
Going to the movies with fully bellies and an empty wallet after shopping ;)
Sunday was my actual birthday. I woke up to even more gifts (a KitchenAide food processor!!!!) and lunch at BJ's Brewhouse.
Jenna planned a birthday 'party' for me at Apricot Lane Boutique. Personal shopping :) with all my special friends!
OLD Friends..yesterday we were taking pictures in FloMo hallways..right? Time flies!!
NEW Friends!! Emily and I. Love this girl and so glad she came!

All of us before dinner
The famous 'cousin' shotMy Deeku. I have to go MUSH...she means the world to me (and Jordan, too!)
I requested a LARGE bowl of salsa...NICE!

Blue Goose
Another great birthday with great friends! AND this is my 100th BLOG post..I should get a prize or something..right?
Yea..I think so

2 comments:

Mindy Rives said...

So glad you had a happy b-day!! Brio is definitely one of my favorite spots!!

Sam said...

Well, Happy belated birthday! Our bdays are only 3 days apart! But you are 2 years younger than me....I wish I was just turning 25! lol:) Glad you had a fantastic bday!

Pin It button on image hover