photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


9.15.2016

fall mini style

this are my favorite kind of posts.  scouring the internet for fashion forward pieces for my little people.  having girls to dress in clothing that I can only wish came in MY size is JUST amazing.  not to leave out you boy mamas, but ya'll.  the florals and texture and layers upon layers of trendy fall style for littles is over the top!  PLUS, lots of these styles are on sale (40% off at old navy!) and using code FALL4IT at gap will get you 40% off!  AND, you can earn gapcash with your purchases.

first up- the boho preppy style of layering in these two outfit options.  I see these outfits as something more special than preschool or a playdate this fall- how about some inspiration for your fall family photos?  in our fall pictures from last year we were MAD for PLAID and this year I'm super excited for what we have planned, but the layered look always makes any outfit look more dressed up.  this new plaid henley top from the pendleton collection at gap is just perfection!  you could mix and match this top + the tassle shawl sweater with the grey denim instead of the flare jeans, but I really LOVE flare jeans on my little ladies.  let me just say, lilly pulitzer cardigan is a monstrous splurge for toddler clothing, but I sized up so the girls can wear them through two seasons instead of one.  I did that last year with a handful of vests and cardigans and they still fit comfortably this season again.  the oversized look is "in" anyway.
shop these preppy fall layered looks

so many fun things go along with this time of year and these outfits would be perfect for the pumpkin patch, apple picking, and of course church on sunday. how amazing are those mustard colored skinny corduroy pants?!  all three of my girls may have these cords and all three of them might be in the same amazing mustard color. hashtag: matchingforlife OR, even more so, matching IS life?  probably. 
the mix and match of pattern and texture between the floral blouse and the lace cardigan, as well as the knit weave of the cowl neck sweater and the corduroy pants is something that I love to do when I dress myself, so of course I carry that over to their wardrobe as best I can.
because sometimes they just want to wear their sweatpants and my little pony tee shirts and I don't fight it. (well, I don't fit it that hard.)

shop these mix + match looks
two words. moto leggings.  I was searching for a pair of moto pants for myself and fell upon a toddler version and about fell out of my chair! h+m is doing it right, ya'll!  and they are cheap (for what they are).  I love the edgy style mixed with the romantic look of the layered sweater or the boho style of the sleeveless sweater tunic. again, something I really focus on for my own style- so it is SO fun to find things in little girl styles, too! 
the real question is.. how long are you going to make me wait, Texas?!  I guess we'll just fake it till we make it until then:)
shop these edgy looks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I'm dying. Thanks for breaking my wallet today! Put a little GoldenHill under some of those vests + sweaters?!? As always, great style, mama!

Pin It button on image hover