photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


4.10.2015

Bubbles

For Christmas, their Auntie got Parker and Jolie a couple bottles of princess bubble bath (Target) and waiting to use it was the biggest mistake of my motherhood.
Did you know bubbles have secret toddler powers?
They do. 
They have superhero-like abilities to make it so that all is right in the toddler world.
We have found ourselves in the bath at 2pm in the afternoon after a nap strike (..those are happening too frequently as of late).
P&J will play in the bubbles until the water is frigid and their baby teeth are chattering and I pull them out nearly kicking and screaming.


The Easter Bunny threw a couple of those $1 bubble wands in these girls' baskets, and after a particularly questionable afternoon of tantrums (questionable meaning - was I going to pull my hair out or spare myself the bald spots?) Jordan had the bright idea of bringing them into the bath with us. 
I got lots of questions after posting this picture to instagram earlier this week.. how did I do it?!  By pure chance.  100% chance.  Jordan (who stands about a head or more taller than me) stood next to me and blew the bubbles and I just started snapping away with my iPhone (6).  That's about how it goes with all the pictures I take.. snap about 10-15 before even looking at what I've taken, and then go through with the hope that I've captured something good.
Out of about 18 that I took - I kept three that were my favorite:)
 I love ALL the bubbles in this one.. and of course the perfectly outlined Jolie eyeball
 Parker's sweet baby face (all the heart eyes!)

Bubbles for life, yo. 
for.life.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are adorable! I so know what you mean about taking a million, and keeping ten. But those pictures that you keep are so worth it in the end!!!

The Yarbrough's said...

Those bubble pictures are perfect!!!!

Astleigh H. said...

The pictures looking down at the girls through the bubbles are incredible! Love the detail! Happy Friday :)

-Astleigh @ Hill Collection

ellibeesmom said...

Love it! Love your blog!

The Yarbrough's said...

Just so you know....your blog is one of my favorites. :)'

I nominated you for the Liebster Award. I just did a post on it. Check it out.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.

Ashley Sanderson said...

Bubbles totally have magical powers! Gotta pull them out when you're desperate! Even the babes love them. Raegan will just stare at them as they float.

Kathie Truitt said...

I am so glad that I'm here to watch them grow up. It's fun to watch them as sisters, but even sweeter to watch them as best friends.

ontothenextpaige said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are so beautiful! Your little girls are too sweet! Those little angels couldn't possibly throw temper tantrums ;)! They're precious!

www.ontothenextpaige.ca

Pin It button on image hover