photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


4.07.2015

25 Weeks

banner / little dovie 
dolman pocket sweater / forever 21 (old)
basic tank / liz lange 
How far along? 25 weeks 
Total weight gain: 13 pounds.  I feel like over the last week or so, I've doubled in size.  I may have reached the 'pound a week' stage.  I was slow to gain to start with, but I feel like I'll be quick to catch up.  My goal is about 25 pounds before this pregnancy is all said and done.  This is about right of women with a normal pre-pregnancy weight. 
Maternity clothes? This week I opted to style this bump as I am about 75% of the time.  I say just 75% because I have to actually put on real clothing for work - but the moment I get home, I am in my sweats and tank top + sweatshirt.  This was the case on the day I took this picture.. I had already changed before I remembered the plan to take a bump photo.  I am most comfortable in that pictured above.  The pants I am wearing are from Gap- I bought them during my pregnancy with Parker and Jolie -and still they have to be my favorite.  They are light enough for the warmer months ahead, and super comfortable. They are stretchy, but hold their shape, but aren't clingy at all.  Pretty much perfect if you ask me.
Sleep: Better than ever.  If I were the pregnant me from three years back, I would kick present me in the shins.  I had such a hard time with insomnia in my last pregnancy and I am so thankful this isn't the case now.
Best moment this week: It is a toss between two events..Going to Canton with Bree & Teresa and spending the entire time thinking about baby girl's nursery.  They were so great in helping me search for the best items that would fit perfectly into her room- oh, and the corn dog(s).  I haven't stopping thinking about those corn dogs. The other is watching the reclaimed wood wall go up in the nursery over the weekend. I can't help myself when I walk down the hall - going out of my way to take a peek.  
Miss Anything? Energy.  I am starting to slow down quite a bit these days.  Moving too quickly makes me dizzy, bending down is a struggle, getting up off the couch is a struggle.. and Lord help me, I am so thankful I don't have to take the stairs every day.
Cravings: Sandwiches.  I am still on the hunt for a sub sandwich for at least one meal (two would be ideal..) every single day.  Such a weird desire, but this was also the case when I was pregnant with the twins. I was allowed out of the house 1-2 times a week to make the trip to the doctor for a check-up, and 1-2 times a week Jordan would take me to lunch.  He eventually stopped asking because the answer would always be the same: Firehouse Subs.  Fish and Blow Pops could also technically be classified as a 'craving'.. but not together:)
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks come and go- not everyday.  I am getting used to the feeling of having her on one side of my belly, which would make it seem like I'm having a contraction - when really it is her little balled up self making my belly feel tight.  I had bab(ies) all over the place when there were two in there- so this is all new territory for me.  
Looking forward to: Me and this 25 week bump leave today for Texas Academy FNCE (Food Nutrition Conference + Expo) - and I am SO excited!  An entire week of pure nutrition talk and I cannot wait.  Jordan is joining me later this week - so it will be a good couple of days to spend with him in between my work sessions. 

8 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Can't wait to see the nursery!

Diana @ wonderfully made. said...

Oh my gosh - totally get your comment about the comfy clothes. I was folding laundry last night and looking lustfully at all of my yoga leggings/pants and sweatpants. I thought to myself "I wish I could wear those every day" hahaha! It's amazing how important comfort is when you're pregnant!

Ash. said...

DYING to see the nursery!

Ashley Sanderson said...

You look adorable!! That bump is so stinking cute!

Unknown said...

I'm 33 weeks and I crave sandwiches too! Especially on flaky sub rolls! Love following you and your bump pics. They help me when I feel way too frumpy and HUGE to look cute:)

Natasha said...

Even in comfy clothes you look amazing and are rocking the baby bump!!!

The Yarbrough's said...

Looking good!!!

Unknown said...

I need to check out those pants. And, I'm totally into the craving sandwiches thing as well. Maybe it's a girl?! I can't remember if I craved them with CeCe or not. Firehouse sounds amazing! You need to take me to yours since denton doesn't have one 😜

I'm in love with that bump of yours. You look absolutely amazing!! All belly. You always carry so perfectly. Like smuggling a basketball 😉😘

Pin It button on image hover