9.22.2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Happy Day to you :)  For this addition of Thankful Thursday I would like to make note of 3 of my favorite couples- the Cabrera's, the Tapella's, and the Dunaway's!  These people are particularly fresh on my mind because this Friday is Supper Club at the Cabrera's- and I am oh-so-excited!  I always get excited to see our sweet friends, but when the food is positively delightful (that was a Bree Van De Camp thing to say..) shared with many laughs-until-you-cry's, it is almost depressing to say goodnight (hence our many drives home past midnight.)













These pictures are a minimal justification of the many times we have shared.  To my precious friends- your constant smiles and contageous laughs puts me in the best mood everytime.  I love,love, love our talks and laughs and fun times.  I cannot get enough!  Here's to many more years of our friendship.

Next week.. Broken Bow Bonanzaaa.  Let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

Jacqueline and Travis Tapella said...

Way fun post! We have had some fun nights together for sure! Can't wait for tomorrow night AND next weekend!!

Pin It button on image hover