photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


11.16.2010

A Natural Hunter

Is that time that my husband dreams about the other 10 months of the year..bird season.  Yesterday he and his Dad loaded up the dogs and headed north to Kansas to prey on the local pheasant population.  Daphnee is the newest addition to their 'pack' of dogs.  She has hunted quail with Jordan locally, but never with the 'Big Dogs' (no pun intended!).  Jordan sent me this picture earlier today after she had her first kill...

Doesn't she look like she means business?  "Yea..I killed this bird..what's it to you?!" 

I've said it before- She's a natural :)

1 comment:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I'm scared. Like, really scared. :)

Pin It button on image hover