photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


11.18.2010

Holiday Pictures 2010

It's that time of year again (the BEST time!!!)  Traditionally, Jordan and I take our annual Christmas Card Pictures the weekend before Thanksgiving.  This year Jennifer is about to pop! With baby Eli ready to come any day now it wouldn't have been smart to plan on our normal date and then her not be able to take them. At first I was seeking out other photographers, but decided in the end, with Jenny's willingness, we (Jordan and myself) were more comfortable with her talent.  After all- she has been taking them every year since we have been married!  We opted for a short and sweet session on Halloween :)  Hope you enjoy some of my (our) favorites! 




One of my absolute favorites..







What I didn't share was the one(s) going on our Christmas card, which I finalized and ordered today!!  The fabulous Andrea of Slightly Askew Designs did an incredible job of capturing Jordan and I through the pictures I sent her.  Really excited to get them in person!

5 weeks from Saturday :)

2 comments:

Mindy Rives said...

Y'all are too cute for words! Come see us!!

Bobbie and Justin said...

Amber, you are absolutely gorgeous. Seriously...GORGEOUS.

Pin It button on image hover