photo NavTwit_zpsc1rktw78.png photo NavIG_zpsaip8p7oy.png photo NavPin_zpsuu9kgez7.png photo NavBL_zpscv6phppl.png


9.01.2010

A New Addition

No, no...no Massey baby.  I know that was your first thought :)  Trust me, baby time for the Massey's are sometime soon, but not at the moment!  Our new addition is my brother, Patrick!  Patrick finally decided to make the move back to Dallas and is living with Jordan and I while he is going to school and working, getting whatever support he needs from his sister and B-I-L.  I am super proud of him at the moment..

He moved here about a week ago..and started classes at Northlake College- he says he wants to be a teacher :)
 He got a job within a week of living here..and then got another job..to help save for a car..  Job numero uno-- STARBUCKS.  Suuuh-swweet!  The boy gets a pound of coffee each week, for free
Ahhh, Fall is near, which mean all the coffee I can drink to warm my belly :) 

Jordan was excited, too..he was set and ready for his morning Joe..the night before.

He is also set to start at Kroger next week.  Way to go, brother :)

1 comment:

PARTY OF FIVE said...

If he becomes an elementary school teacher, the kids will absolutely love him! My girls adore there male teachers they have had! Good Luck to him!

Pin It button on image hover